In-Class Sentence Corrections (answers in your class group notes)
- Spell-check (it helps to use Chrome Browser)
- There should be a space after periods and commas.
- Every sentence begins with a capital letter
- Make sure no sentence begins with FANBOYS.
- ‘I’ should always always capitalized.
- Do not create new revision documents, resolve comments, or show revisions. Just revise.
- Fanboys 836297
- Past Perfect vs Simple Past 945063
- Past Perfect or Past Perfect Continuous? 170587
Post a Comment