- Writing a Personal Narrative Essay
- Structure of a Personal Narrative Essay
- Graphic Organizer#1
- Example: My "Eight Cow" Bracelet
- Narrative Essay Prompts
- Questions to ask yourself as you plan your narrative essay
- What's the 'lesson learned' and/or moral of the story?
- What's your hook? How can you start in an interesting way?
- What are the chronological details you will include in the story?
Welcome to EGL212-01
Instructor: Jeff Lebow Office: D571 Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Wednesdays 2-5pm,
Website >>> writingbridges.com
This is an advanced composition course that will focus on fine tuning writing skills acquired during prerequisite courses. Aspects of composition covered will include academic, creative, and letter writing.
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment